Friday, April 17, 2009

Question for Will on Delicious


Will, I have been collecting websites on scores and am pleased with my growing list. The part that I do not understand is the social part. How do I start getting bookmarks from other people? I am concerned because I am not interested in adding a bunch (and there are so many out there) of websites that sell scores and I could end up with a massive (and useless list)

I have another question. Now when I go into Mozilla, on the bar along the top is a growing list of the sites which I have bookmarked. How do I get rid of them? I just wanted to bookmark the website, I didn't want to get married. :)

1 comment:

  1. To answer the first question watch this video (sorry about the babbling) - http://screencast.com/t/2luQDJQTN

    Second question - that is irritating. I defeated that monster once. I'll have to try to recreate it.

    ReplyDelete